Listing and claiming your business properly with Bing Local is another important step to improving your local search rankings. Bing is 1 of the 3 major local search engines where you will need to list/claim and verify your business. Bing usually drives 14% of your search traffic. Even though Bing does not have the amount of traffic as Google. Having a verified listing with Bing will help improve your Google Places ranking.
In this tutorial you will learn how to:
- See if your business is listed with Bing Local.
- Add and/or claim your listing.
- Update your NAP (name, address, phone).
- Choose proper categories.
- Add other business attributes.
- Verify your listing.
- Claim, verify, & remove duplicate listings. (more…)