Listing and claiming your business properly with Foursquare is another important step to improving your local search rankings. Foursquare is 1 of many secondary local search engines where you will need to list/claim and verify your business. The amount of traffic that your website or business receives from Foursquare will depend on your industry. Dental Offices don’t usually see the same traffic as a restaurant for example. However, having a verified listing with Foursquare should help improve your Google Places ranking.
In this tutorial you will learn how to:
- See if your business is listed with Foursquare.
- Add and/or claim your venue.
- Update your NAP (name, address, phone).
- Choose proper categories.
- Add other business attributes.
- Verify your listing.
- Claim, verify, & remove duplicate listings.