Listing and claiming your business properly with Superpages.com is another important step to improving your local search rankings. Superpages.com is 1 of many secondary local search engines where you will need to list/claim and verify your business. The amount of traffic that your website or business receives from Superpages.com will depend on your industry and city. However, having a verified listing with Superpages.com should help improve your Google Places ranking.
In this tutorial you will learn how to:
- See if your business is listed with Superpages.com.
- Add and/or claim your lisitng.
- Update your NAP (name, address, phone).
- Choose proper categories.
- Add other business attributes.
- Verify your listing.
- Claim, verify, & remove duplicate listings.